Simply Business has conducted extensive research on the subject of ‘Time Management’ and the effective use of it in business today. This topic has an extensive well-worn history which shifted during the 1990s to be known as ‘Personal Productivity.’ Personal Productivity has now grown and evolved to cover not only Time Management, but so much more, which will all be covered in our Personal Effectiveness Module.
As a taste of what will be covered, here are some time management tips you might find useful;
- Learn to manage your time or others will do it for you
- Prioritise your tasks
- Learn to say no
- Don’t just have a things to do list, schedule your tasks
- Set deadlines for everything – don’t let tasks drag on
- Develop processes for dealing with digital disruption
- To manage time you must first manage yourself
- Manage time wasters i.e. email, internet, social media etc. Create a list of ‘not to do’ things that waste your valuable time
A final word from the late Peter Drucker –
“There is nothing as useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.”
For more information on our complete “How to Improve Your Personal Effectiveness Module” or to make a no obligation, free appointment, please contact Phil Coombs on 0419 834 678 or email@example.com.