Profit Coach, Philip Coombs will be hosting a number of interactive seminars and appearing as a guest speaker throughout the year, and as a friend of Simply Business, we would love to see you there.
PRESENTER - SMALL BUSINESS FESTIVAL
As part of the Small Business Festival, Philip Coombs will be presenting a seminar on the 23rd August, 2017 at Mornington Yacht Club.
WHEN - August 23 @ 5.00pm-8.00pm
WHERE- Mornington Yacht Club
TOPIC - Profit is not a dirty word
Bookings are essential so book today (link below)
There are many reasons people would cite as to why they started their business. Commonly most would would say their goal was to earn more money than they would working for someone else.
Making more money comes from making and growing your business profits.
- Are you making enough profit in your business?
- Are your profits growing?
- If you sold your business tomorrow would you make a profit on sale that made the effort energies and risks of being in business worthwhile?
If the answer is no to any of these, then this seminar is for you.
Philip Coombs, profit coach with over 30 years’ experience in business management and owning over 12 companies fully understand how difficult and complex it is.
“My mission is to help business owners make the effort, energies and risks of being in business worthwhile by growing profits and business value.”
All attendees will:
- Learn why profit and growth are critical to a business
- Learn the Simply Business secrets to sustainable profitable growth
- Understand how to achieve a significant profit on the exit of your business
- Receive a complimentary copy of my ebook “Profit is not a dirty word.”
What you will come away with:
- Mindset shift of what you are in business for and a focus on profitability and growth
- Be shown a simple yet proven system that if followed, will significantly increase your profitability and business value.
COST: $20 per person
REGISTRATIONS ESSENTIAL – click HERE to register
Drinks and canapes provided.